Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations.
Tunes Remote for iPad is a separate App / purchase.
Note: to control iTunes on your Desktop you would want to use the Apple 'Remote' App. Tunes Remote works the other way around: it lets you control your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
- An iPod Touch or iPhone to play the music from the iPod music library, running Tunes Remote in 'Tunes' mode
- Another iPod Touch or iPhone running Tunes Remote in 'Remote' mode (or the Tunes Remote Desktop, available for free from www.tunesremote.com, this will only work with WiFi)
- Both devices connected to the same stable local WiFi connection or two devices with Bluetooth
- Multiple Remote devices can control one Tunes (player) device
- Album list with album art
- Artist list
- Song list (by album, artist / album, playlist or all songs)
- All lists have a fast-access index and search box
- Album, artist and time information for all songs
- Volume indication/control
- Progress indication/control
- Repeat (none, all, one track)
- Shuffle (on or off)
- Play/pause, next track, previous track
- All controls are two way (changes made either on the player or on the remote are immediately shown on the other)
- Full landscape support
- Internet Radio Streaming including 'Now Playing' information where available
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues. We do test our software and will need information to solve your specific problem. *
Download Tunes Remote for iPhone at the AppStore.
Or download Tunes Remote for iPad.
Check out www.tunesremote.com for more information regarding Tunes Remote.